In network with all major PPO insurance
PPO Insurance Houston Dentistry Open Saturday
Dental treatment is not cheap, and therefore it cannot be afforded by everyone. This is the reason why many people would rather choose to bear the agony of a toothache, instead of visiting the dentist’s office and paying heavy fees. If you are facing the problem, then there is no need to worry. We understand your problem,and we want that shortage of funds should never become a barrier against the good oral health and beautiful smile of your family. That is why we are offering different types of flexible payment plans, health insurance plans and preferred provider organization (PPO) plans.
With the cost of medical and dental treatment getting higher each day, it is becoming increasingly important that everyone must have some form of medical insurance. Nowadays, health insurance companies are focusing towards offering PPO plans for medical treatment. Before we discuss the benefits of getting your dental treatment covered through Preferred Provider Organization networks (PPO) it is that you what PPO is and how it works.
What is PPO Insurance?
Preferred Provider Organization plans, PPO plans are currently the most popular system for offering individual and family health insurance. In this plan, you can visit any healthcare provider, physician or dentist who is listed in the network of accepted panel doctors and hospitals. The thing about PPO plans is that, unlike conventional insurance providers, you don’t need a referral from your primary healthcare physician prior to visiting an in-network physician or dentist. You can visit any healthcare provider who is on the list of your insurance provider company.
How Does a PPO Plan Work?
When you get a PPO plan for yourself or your family, you will be encouraged to visit healthcare providers or hospitals which are listed in the panel of your insurance provider. You will also not need to choose a primary healthcare physician who can refer you to a dentist, since you simply walk into any in-network dental office or hospital. The in-network hospitals and practices provide extended benefits to the insurance holders. In case you visit a dental practice which is not covered by your insurance, you may have to pay a part of the dentists charges. But this will not happen when you visit us for your dental treatment as we accept all major PPO plan providers in the US. So, you don’t have to worry about it.
Why We Recommend PPO Plans?
We recommend PPO plans due to the following reasons:
- Peace of Mind – when you are covered with a PPO insurance plan, you won’t have to worry about paying fees whenever you get your dental treatment done for us. Instead, your insurance provider will cover the cost without affecting your monthly budget.
- Walk Just Right In! – as discussed earlier, you don’t need a referral from your primary healthcare physician for visiting us, or any other healthcare provider on the in-network list. In fact, you don’t even need to choose a primary care physician. Thanks to the PPO plans, you can simply walk-in to our dental practice and your treatment will be fully covered.
- Out-of Network Practices – although we are listed in the networks of all the major insurance companies in the US, you can still get treatment from us even if your insurance provider does not list us. In this case, we will be considered as an out-of-network practice but your provider will cover a major chunk of your treatment cost. So, even if we are not listed, you can still get treated at our practice if you have a PPO plan.
- No Claims – when you get treatment from us, you don’t have to worry about filing claims. This is because we will coordinate with your provider at our end. At the end of your treatment, you will simply pay your share of the bill (if required). That’s it!
- Excellent Coverage – we accept all major PPO insurance providers throughout the US. We also take pride in being one of the most reputed and highly rated dental practices in the region. Even if you have a PPO plan which is not listed in the providers we work with, you can still get your treatment done with us at in-network charges.
- High Quality Dental Treatment – many people think that dental practices linked with PPO insurance plans often compromise on the quality of service to cut their costs. This is not true with us. We will make sure that you are provided with the highest quality of dental treatment, whether you have a conventional insurance, a PPO plan or you are don’t have any form of insurance. We also make sure that we use the highest quality dental materials which are not only durable but are also safe for use in the oral cavity.
- Make your Own Decisions – when you don’t have insurance, you don’t have many options when it comes to your treatment. Within the limitations of your PPO insurance plan, you can decide, in consultation with our dentists regarding the type of treatment you want to get. So, you can make your own decisions and your options are virtually limitless!
Preferred Provider Organizations insurance plans give the peace of mind and security that your family’s medical and dental treatment needs are fully covered. Whatever type of dental problem you are facing, and whichever PPO insurance you have bought, you fully covered with us! We not only want you to have a beautiful and lasting smile, but we also want that you should enjoy excellent dental health and an active lifestyle. So, what’s stopping you? Book an appointment with us today and let us take good care of you.
Our patients love treatment at our locations consistent 5-star ratings across the board.
See what they have to say about our dentists and dental team.
Great Doctor, Great staff.
I had a root canal and a crown done here, the entire process took about an hour. Will be back in 2 weeks for my final crown! Great doctor, great staff.
Very Knowledgeable & Informative
Very knowledgeable and informative, explaining all your x-ray and imagery and in creating a course of treatment. The staff is friendly and definitely concerned with their patients. Comfortable environment.
BEST dentist experience
I am not the biggest fan of the dentist, however this was the BEST dentist experience I have ever had! Everyone was so kind and I got everything I needed done in one visit!
Excellent service. Great first impression! Best cleaning I’ve had in several years, my mouth feels amazing. They even took the time to show me how to brush more effectively. My teeth are back to being pearly white.
Very Prompt & Professional.
They were very prompt and professional. I felt very comfortable in the visit. They have good exam specials without any hidden fees. I have found me a permanent dentist office. Thanks URBN staff.
I Would Recommend To All
URBN Dental provided great service and they were all so nice. They did a great job communicating with me and i would recommend to all.